HELPLINE | 888.788.NAIDW(6243) Sign up for email updates Tooltip youtube Google + Pinterest linkedin



JUser: :_load: Unable to load user with ID: 4435

Tuesday, 27 September 2011 13:23

Financial Resources | NAIDW

Written by
Rate this item
(3 votes)



Please scroll down and click on the link to download our Cease & Desist letter for creditors! This will STOP all bill collectors calls! You can also request one sent to you by email to

NAIDW Grants - Click Here

Credit Counseling - 7 Steps to Financial Stability for Injured & Disabled Workers


I know how confusing it can be navigating the various financial aspects that come with having a disability.


But did you know there are lots of great resources out there to help eliminate some of the guesswork?


I’ve collected some of the best available, which I’ve listed below. They cover a variety of topics, and I think they could really help a lot of people who have questions.

The Guide to Buying Used Accessible Vehicles


Starting a Business - People with Disabilities


Securing a Home Mortgage Loan with a Disability


Disability and Earned Income Tax Credit


Disability Remodeling - What is the Average Cost to Renovate?


Disabled Veteran Loans


Grants for Home Modification: 16 Resources for Homeowners with Disabilities


Disability Discrimination By a Landlord


A Guide for Disabled Homebuyers


Financial Aid for College Students with Disabilities: How to Find and Apply for Scholarships, Loan Forgiveness and Other Tuition Assistance

Read 63051 times Last modified on Thursday, 08 June 2017 15:11


  • Comment Link Jami L Betts Thursday, 20 November 2014 21:23 posted by Jami L Betts

    I am Jami and I am disabled with a disabled child 24 yrs old, and a 23 yr old with 2 babies one also disabled at home and we need serious financial help as I cannot afford anything, I did not sign a rental contract and my landlord keeps raising our rent to now $800 for a home that has black mold, won't stay heated and I am loosing our only vehicle and maybe home as the bills got to high and I nor my daughters get very much..PLEASE we need an thank you so much in advance!!

  • Comment Link nancy mae Thursday, 31 July 2014 03:59 posted by nancy mae

    I am in desperate need of help. I have contracted John Arbay, and every available means of assistance available. I suffered severe spinal injuries several years ago, when I assisted a woman who was being attacked. We worked in a state mental hospital. The inmate has PTSD, thought he was in combat, being an ex-marine, with a black belt. I will never work again. I'm now attempting to survive on Social Security. Shortly after my injury, I found that my attorney had been disbarred, and am unable to get any where near enough of anything to survive. I lost my house. Both parents, several other relatives and friends, leaving me without assistance. I've been living in my car, with my service dog for almost 4 years now. All credit, savings, etc, is long gone. The robberies, vandalism, police brutality, hate crimes, etc have been almost too much to bear. Nevermind the everyday reality of attempting to haul water, find ways and places to bathe, wash clothes, dishes, cook, rob dumpsters (food stamp people keep refusing me, and I continue to fight as I'm extremely eligible, but discriminated against). My vehicle is in desperate need of repair. Men have broken the windshield, and other windows. It's leaking oil, something in the cooling system is leaking (it's been fixed with duct tape and JB weld (a clay-type substance that dries to a metalish substance), the transmission only goes in: gear, the body is in desperate need of repair, and the exhaust system pumps carbon monoxide fumes into our home every time we drive. Needs new exhaust. Every door has been pried open, during robberies, some are stuck closed, others fly open while driving. Taxes are overdue, with penalties. There are no shelters available for me. Due to my disability, and having all children grown, but very far away. I have to try to get my pension, LTD insurance, etc, that my lawyer screwed up, so I need to stay here for now. Other programs won't help as I'm not alcoholic, drug addict, mentally ill, a man, or able to maneuver their housing or programs. Housing says wait until forever. Nine years, crap like that. Discrimination, I presume, but, too busy trying to survive, and hide from far too many predators. Need to find a new lawyer, but need somewhere to go to find proper paperwork to present to one before it's too late. Bar Association and Attorney want proper paperwork, which must be subpoenaed, sorted, copied, and presented in a manner which can be understood, without losing any originals, and having someone understand it all. I have no idea if I'm anywhere near the proper place, and have begged before. To his credit, John Arbay did send some people to call, but they were Social Security, and medical, which could be extremely helpful, if I didn't have them, or if I had a home, or family. My friends are all out of state, as well as my grown children. I had come to care for my mom, but, all have now passed, leaving only debt. Anyway, if any one is able to do anything, it would be greatly appreciated. I don't want to become another statistic of the sad state of our world today. I have always been the one every one came to for help. My case can be seen, somewhat, online, if you Google my name, Nancy Diede vs Commonwealth of Massachusetts (DALA), forced retirement, waiting appeal. Needing a lawyer, place to sort papers, and a way to survive, until, hopefully, Justice is served, and I get my retirement, and disability insurance I've been paying premiums on all these years. Please, God, someone.... anyone.... we don't want to die out here.... 774-300-7602

  • Comment Link Sandro Scolaro Thursday, 10 October 2013 01:47 posted by Sandro Scolaro

    Wondered if there's any help with power bills.. Winter is coming and my bill triples if not more... I barely get by now.. Trying to raise my 15 year old son... Wife left me cause I'm if you can..

  • Comment Link Sandro Scolaro Wednesday, 09 October 2013 20:54 posted by Sandro Scolaro

    Winter is on it's way and I am looking to see if there's any help with power bills... I can get through the warm months it get hard when my power bill almost triples.. Can anyone point me in the right direction if there is one...thanks

  • Comment Link Lenwood Thomas Wednesday, 22 May 2013 02:03 posted by Lenwood Thomas

    I would like to see if I can get financial assistance with retaining possession of my automobile. I am facing repossession if I am not able to provide their latest demand. Thank You
    Please Email or call 216-647-9078

Leave a comment

Make sure you enter the (*) required information where indicated.\nBasic HTML code is allowed.

How Can We Help You?


Sponsored Links:
Emotional Wellness
Comprehensive Behavioral Health Specialists.
Pain Management
Pain management. See how we can HELP!
Prescription Assistance
FREE discount prescription drug card.



     Do you want to advertise with us?

                              Ads by NAIDW!

Newsletter Sign-Up

Forum Activity

More Topics »


Sponsored Links:
Emotional Wellness
Comprehensive Behavioral Health Specialists.
Pain Management
Pain management. See how we can HELP!
Prescription Assistance
FREE discount prescription drug card.


abilitiesexpofeatured     Do you want to advertise with us?

                            Ads by NAIDW!

Find Us On

  •  Tooltip youtube Tooltip linkedin Blog RSS Feeds Sign up for email updates

Contact | How Can We HELP?

NAIDW: 43912 N. 50th Ln Phoenix, AZ 85087

Telephone: 888.788.NAIDW(6243)

Fax: 623.455.8678


Contact Form: Can We HELP?

Cron Job Starts