Workers' compensation links and resources for Injured & Disabled Canadian workers. Find Canada workers' compensation laws and rules, and assistance.
Federal Government Resources
- Federal Workers' Compensation Labour Program
- Canadian Center for Occupational Safety & Health
- Human Resources and Skills Development
- Public Health Agency of Canada
- NAIDW Injured Workers Forum
- Injured Workers Advocate -http://www.injuredworkersadvocate.ca/ -legal help
- Association Of Canadian Workers' Compensation Boards
- Manitoba Workplace Safety and Health Division
- MFL Occupational Health Centre
- Workplace Stress Initiative - A collaborative partnership that promotes healthy workplace practices to reduce workplace stress in Manitoba.
- Industrial Accidents Victims Group of Ontario http://www.iavgo.org/index.html
- International Labour Organization -Safety and Awareness
- Workers Health and Safety Centre -Training and best practises
- Injured Workers’ Survival Guide -http://afiw.org/node/22
- Workers of Tomorrow - Since 1997, this organization has run educational programs to increase workplace safety for young Manitoba workers.
- http://www.consequencesofworkinjury.ca/index.htm Research Action Alliance on the Consequences of Work Injury
- International Association of Workers Compensation Boards An association of government agencies that administer and regulate their jurisdictions workers' compensation acts, who takes pride in their Jurisdictional members who they state are governmental agencies, commissions, boards, councils and courts.
Provincial and Territorial Agencies
- Northwest Territories
- Nova Scotia
- Prince Edward Island