HELPLINE | 888.788.NAIDW(6243) Sign up for email updates Tooltip youtube Google + Pinterest linkedin

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the NAIDW forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!
  • Page:

TOPIC: Any suggestions?

Any suggestions? 26 Jan 2016 21:52 #1381

• webmaster
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 6
Krystal Bieri I wish I could help I can only empathize. I have had a spinal fusion + microdiscetomy and things have been a domino effect since. I'm so sorry you're dealing with all this pain, we do not deserve it.
Unlike · Reply · Message · 2 · 42 mins
Derek Farrell
Derek Farrell Spinal cord stimulator is no joke. It's a decent surgery and it's helped my pain to a degree but do to restrictions that came with it got rid of it. There was a lot of pain. It may be better now since it's been few years since I had one. Just be careful doesn't ways help. They'll offer u a temporary to see if it is effective
Unlike · Reply · Message · 1 · 37 mins
Dawn Schmidt-Sando
Dawn Schmidt-Sando Hi David, I have been through a lot of the same things that you have mentioned above. I had my spinal cord stimulator implant done in 2008 an it has a lot of both pros and cons. Feel free to pm me if you want to hear more about my experience with it.
Unlike · Reply · Message · 1 · 36 mins
Rebecca Coggins
Rebecca Coggins I have the same thing. I'm still looking for a doctor to help me. So when you find a good doctor let me know. My sympathy to you. I know exactly what you are going through.
Unlike · Reply · Message · 1 · 37 mins
Kathy Mahoney Montoya
Kathy Mahoney Montoya I recently had a Rhizotomy, which pretty good results. Don't know if it can help you out. But worth looking into if it can.
Unlike · Reply · Message · 1 · 8 mins

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Any suggestions? 26 Jan 2016 19:52 #1380

• davsta
  • davsta's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 2
Hello, my name is David.

ve had back issues my entire adult life. from 17 on. 5 years ago it came to a head. After receiving help for a herniation between L4 and L5 the operating surgeon decided to do a little exploratory surgery because of the EXTREME pain I had claimed to be in prior to the surgery. He found that I was severing through my sciatic nerve and was 6 to 8 months away from being paralyzed from the wast down... After he apologized for not believing me about my extreme pain he then proceeded to say I would be able to do just about anything I was able to do after my healing process....

About a year went by and I was in worse pain than prior to my procedure. That in it self was telling me I was doing major damage again.... I owned an HVAC company for many years but decided to work for a contractor i did sub work for and That is what put me over the edge....

Since, I have lost literally everything. My home, vehicles, friends, loved ones.... Its truly affected every aspect of my life. Also the people condemning me is awful as well. Why on earth would I condemn myself to a 12 x 12 room for 4 years with minimal outside contact? My life was extreme. water skiing, snow skiing, biking, hiking, lots of travel ect ect. I'm literally losing my mind with no hope of finding ANY doctor that is willing to help me.

Ive been to countless pain clinics being put on 100mg of morphine 3 times a day and my pain was still slicing through it. The Morphine has since caused other internal issues I am battling now and have been off the drug for about 2 years now.... Ive done what I would think would be every type of P/T. I was talked into injections and on my last round as well as others the pain would be so intense I would almost pass out. The doctors would say "wow, you shouldn't be reacting like that." Well gee doc I told you before the procedure how it was going to affect me..... my condition falls on deaf ears...... I actually had a male neurosurgeon hit on me with my last go around. Ive lost total faith........

Ive recently found a spinal cord stimulator that could potentially help but I am terrified of going through with the appointment to hear once again sorry.. MRI's will not or never have been able to see the nerve damage.....

I'm so lost, please, Please if theres anyone here that can point me in a direction that I could even get some relief i would be forever indebted to you...
The following user(s) said Thank You: webmaster

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.259 seconds

Contact | How Can We HELP?

NAIDW: 43912 N. 50th Ln Phoenix, AZ 85087

Telephone: 888.788.NAIDW(6243)

Fax: 623.455.8678

Email: info@naidw.org

Contact Form: Can We HELP?

Cron Job Starts