HELPLINE | 888.788.NAIDW(6243) Sign up for email updates Tooltip youtube Google + Pinterest linkedin

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the NAIDW forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!
  • Page:

TOPIC: Hello from NJ

Hello from NJ 18 Jan 2016 02:49 #1372

• GTAnne
  • GTAnne's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
Good evening everyone! I have just found this site, and like what I see so far. I have multiple chronic conditions; the majority which started with a tick bite. I have done various stretching exercises, Lord knows how many prescription medications, homeopathic medications, and therapy - not very many work for me. I am fortunate enough to still be working, but I am too stubborn to not work (my doctors get mad at me for that,because I am only making myself worse). I do however, have a Motor Vehicle Disability placard, which I do use, it took me a lot of times to actually use it.
I work as a Practice Coordinator for a private practice owned by a local hospital, this is stressful, though rewarding. I am also a local NJ Photographer, which uses the photography to relax.
I have completed the information for volunteering as office manager. There are a number of areas which I would be interested in.

Anne
The following user(s) said Thank You: webmaster

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.238 seconds

Contact | How Can We HELP?

NAIDW: 43912 N. 50th Ln Phoenix, AZ 85087

Telephone: 888.788.NAIDW(6243)

Fax: 623.455.8678

Email: info@naidw.org

Contact Form: Can We HELP?

Cron Job Starts