HELPLINE | 888.788.NAIDW(6243) Sign up for email updates Tooltip youtube Google + Pinterest linkedin

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the NAIDW forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!
  • Page:

TOPIC: new to this forum

new to this forum 19 Dec 2015 20:06 #1349

• siteadmin
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 52
Hi Eddie, welcome and thanks for sharing your story with the community. Hang in there and don't give up. Try staying positive. I know it's harder then it sounds but you can do it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

NAIDW Site-Admin

new to this forum 19 Dec 2015 14:44 #1348

• ecapco1
  • ecapco1's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
Hi my name is Eddie from the Houston TX area. I've been disabled since 2008 with the result of a motor cycle wreck. Broke my neck and have been left with some nerve damage. I got here thru searches trying to educate myself on how to go forward with doctors, pharmacies and the pain. And trying to figure out why I was discriminated against. Doctors and pharmacies treat you like a drug addict. I didn't even know what pain management was... I even thought of going to the streets to get relief. Hell if you treat me like a criminal I may as well cross over.

Not working leaves me with a lot of time on my hands. Not to mention bordum, depression, money issues and so on. So here I am.

Thats me.
The following user(s) said Thank You: siteadmin

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.245 seconds

Contact | How Can We HELP?

NAIDW: 43912 N. 50th Ln Phoenix, AZ 85087

Telephone: 888.788.NAIDW(6243)

Fax: 623.455.8678

Email: info@naidw.org

Contact Form: Can We HELP?