HELPLINE | 888.788.NAIDW(6243) Sign up for email updates Tooltip youtube Google + Pinterest linkedin

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the NAIDW forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!
  • Page:

TOPIC: I'm new, willing to try and learn how to start up a new group.

I'm new, willing to try and learn how to start up a new group. 30 Sep 2015 12:50 #1326

• manager
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 40
Welcome to the community! Thanks you for interest in starting a group and helping raise more awareness. Just go to the groups pages and create the group here - naidw.org/groups

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

NAIDW Site Manager

I'm new, willing to try and learn how to start up a new group. 30 Sep 2015 05:31 #1325

• GoldenPearls
  • GoldenPearls's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 4
Hello everyone. Here to introduce myself. I am a registered nurse, now disabled, first injured in a motor vehicle accident which injured my back, then worsened over the years by performing direct care for patients in the hospital setting.

My experience is MedSurg, Palliative Care and Hospice, but was house float to most all depts. The push I feel to create a new group is solely based on the fact that our medical system and government have changed the diagnosis of chronic fatigue/ME to SEID or Systemic Exertion Intolerance Disease. The way to help progress ourselves, families, friends and medical teams is if we educate everyone that we no longer use the terms chronic fatigue (a bogus category which describes one symptom in a placating, condescending & minimizing nature) and ME (which in reality, can only be diagnosed with radiography at the time of the myalgic encephalomyelitis swelling. This is a diagnostic support that most sufferers do not have in their records; however, they do relate to similar symptoms as the true ME patient).

Now I will continue to try and learn this website as well as how to create the group and list medical education there. With best wishes.
The following user(s) said Thank You: manager

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.253 seconds

Contact | How Can We HELP?

NAIDW: 43912 N. 50th Ln Phoenix, AZ 85087

Telephone: 888.788.NAIDW(6243)

Fax: 623.455.8678

Email: info@naidw.org

Contact Form: Can We HELP?