HELPLINE | 888.788.NAIDW(6243) Sign up for email updates Tooltip youtube Google + Pinterest linkedin

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the NAIDW forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!
  • Page:

TOPIC: Page suggestion

Re: Page suggestion 11 Sep 2014 21:35 #1239

• manager
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 40
Here is the surveillence group www.naidw.org/groups/viewgroup/151-surveillance

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

NAIDW Site Manager

Page suggestion 11 Sep 2014 18:12 #1236

• Louie
  • Louie 's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 6
At some point in your disability I am sure you have noticed a strange car parked outside. After All, you have been sitting in your house miserable staring out the windows reminiscing the good old days and you can easily spot something out of place. As serious as your injury is your puzzled that an insurance company employed a private investigator to spy on you. Often I wonder why my house is the only house in the neighborhood with a bagged newspaper out on the edge of the driveway.

This page should add a feature where we can post our own pictures of the people we have caught spying on us.

Once I came out of a doctors appointment, came down the elevator from the 3rd floor and there was a fake folded up $100 bill on the ground, I'm not sure why I decided to look up but all the way across the lobby there was a guy sitting as far away as he could with a camera propped up on top of his cane ready to take a picture of me bending over to pick up the fake money. He quickly hid his camera and pulled out his cell phone and pretended to talk on it.

If you know your being followed keep in mind that most of these companies are a 9 to 5 gig so if you have shopping to go and do- get up and go in the middle of the night and go to a 24 hour store

Attached is a picture of one of the people I have caught. I was coming down my street at the time he pulled away so I followed him. He tried so hard to get away but a van will only go so fast. He quickly called the cops and told them everything and when the cops pulled me over I denied the whole thing and said I was just out for a drive. Them cops sure wanted to charge me with stalking but I stuck to my story and lied right to their face. When I called and said they were following me the police told me there is nothing I could do about it.
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: manager

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.266 seconds

Contact | How Can We HELP?

NAIDW: 43912 N. 50th Ln Phoenix, AZ 85087

Telephone: 888.788.NAIDW(6243)

Fax: 623.455.8678

Email: info@naidw.org

Contact Form: Can We HELP?

Cron Job Starts