HELPLINE | 888.788.NAIDW(6243) Sign up for email updates Tooltip youtube Google + Pinterest linkedin

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the NAIDW forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!
  • Page:

TOPIC: hey everybody

Re: hey everybody 12 Nov 2014 15:53 #1255

• WilliamHen
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 6
hello! i'm pretty new here too! :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re: hey everybody 14 Aug 2014 17:35 #1226

• manager
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 40
That is spot on! We get thousands of visitors a day that just stop in and read without logging in.

NAIDW Site Manager

Re: hey everybody 14 Aug 2014 12:21 #1224

• vickihon
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
Maybe just venting or ranting what is bothering you and knowing that someone on the other side is reading what you wrote can be of comfort. Many of us here go through the same issues. Dealing with w/c, SSDI, etc., etc., and many don't want to get on and "whine", if you will. However, if they would happen to see a random post that you or I had put up where we were steaming mad because of something that was going on with w/c, SSDI or the like that person could sit back and think, " I'm glad to know that there is someone going through the same thing as I am." There are a lot of people who don't like to type. They just like to read. Does this kind of make sense? Believe it or not....it's taken me forever to get on the site itself. I was posting through FB. Hang in there. ;)
The following user(s) said Thank You: manager

Re: hey everybody 14 Aug 2014 08:55 #1223

• llappy
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 2
Hi Annette and Maryann
My name is Lynn. I joined here as well to meet people who have been through what I have and get support. If you want to talk just let me know.
The following user(s) said Thank You: manager, vickihon

Re: hey everybody 08 Aug 2014 09:16 #1221

• BOGGS70
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
hi maryann, my name is annette...i have been on here not too long, but i can see that no one really uses anything in here such as chats....i see they post, but dont get any responses ?? i am a little confused, because i thought this was a support group, and thought it would be a great place because it isnt on the big brothers site..... i was wrong, seems everyone is afraid to comment, or post...maybe afraid of the wcb and their fellow brothers the insurances carriers with give back lash or retaliate? I feel there is strength in numbers, but is no one will stand together, than we are all destined to fall........ i am more than willing to listen if you want to vent, or need advice, if i can give it...i am more than happy to just listen, and interact, as most here seem to troll and not interact.... i hope that will change, we may be injured, disabled, and the system has put us all in a place where we sometimes dont even feel human, but i for one will be damned if they take my voice, i hope people on here find their voice, or they may as well give them everything.... take care :)

hey everybody 07 Aug 2014 14:15 #1217

• maryann1439
  • maryann1439's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 2
Im new here and could use a few friends to teach me about this site. I feel so blessed to have found this site. I could just use some people to talk to before i lose my mind.So if there is enyone out there that has the time to teach a newbie how to navigate this site and maybe just listen for a few I would thank you bunches.
The following user(s) said Thank You: manager, vickihon

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.289 seconds

Contact | How Can We HELP?

NAIDW: 43912 N. 50th Ln Phoenix, AZ 85087

Telephone: 888.788.NAIDW(6243)

Fax: 623.455.8678

Email: info@naidw.org

Contact Form: Can We HELP?

Cron Job Starts