By joining NAIDW you have taken the first step to become part of our growing movement to restore justice and dignity for injured & disabled workers and their families. Plus, you'll get access to benefits and services reserved for NAIDW members that you can't get anywhere else!
Benefits of Free Membership:
- You’ll get our bi-monthly NAIDW publication, the INJURED INSIDER – an online e-action newsletter sent right to your computer with critical information about issues you need to know about and act upon.
- You’ll have access to a wide variety of benefits exclusive member only discounts on products and services.
- You’ll be eligible to apply for grants for financial assistance.
- Plus, you’ll get access to the NAIDW Community Online – an interactive network of other injured and disabled members that share your experience:
- Connect with other members, Join Groups, share conversations…
- Full powered discussion forums built directly into groups that allow for more conventional in-depth conversations.
- Private messaging allowing members to talk to each other directly, and in private.
- Global, personal and group activity streams with threaded commenting, and direct posting.
- Access to the entire NAIDW website
- Extensive directory of professionals that can help you get back on track
- Clear and accurate information on topics directly related to injured & disabled workers
- Discounted services from quality professionals
- Chat Nights - Monday, Wednesday, Friday & Saturday at 8:00 to 10:00 PM EST.
- Day Chats - Tuesdays and Thursdays 1:00 to 3:00 PM EST.
NAIDW National Drug Card
NAIDW's National Drug Card was created to help people with little or no prescription drug insurance to save money on their prescription drugs. This includes, but is not limited to, injured & disabled workers and their families, veterans, senior citizens, on fixed incomes and Medicare; self-employed business-people who have to pay their own medical costs; families; college students; and those who have recently lost their jobs and benefits and may be struggling financially. Additionally, many people who have prescription benefits use our card to receive discounts on drugs not covered by their prescription plan (e.g. dermatology, elective procedures, weight loss, anti-smoking, and hormone therapy drugs). Our Free Discount Prescription Card can save 10% - 85% on all FDA approved brand-name and generic drugs. The card can be used at over 58.000 pharmacies nationwide including: CVS, WALGREENS, RITE-AID, WAL-MART, TARGET, KROGER, K-MART, PUBLIX, SAFEWAY, COSTCO, SAMS and many more including local independent pharmacies and regional chains. NAIDW is proud to provide our FREE prescription drug card to millions of people across the country to help them reduce their healthcare costs. We hope this money savings card will benefit you, your family and friends.
- Directory - You'll have access to a wide variety of exclusive member only discounts on products and services of up 20% off. We are adding new listings daily and working on some more National Accounts please check regularly for upgrades!
Work Shops & Social Services
NAIDW offers our members the services of our Professional Life Coach. The life coach will offer:
- One on One crisis support
- Interactive group coaching programs that support our members personal development
- Ask the Expert Forum Advice
- Weekly Blogs
- Daily empowering interaction with members
- Open Discussion Group
Disaster & Emergency Preparedness Workshops:
- Grants -You'll be eligible to apply for grants for financial assistance.